Foundations, grading & drainage, basements, walkways, and floor, wall and ceiling structures.
Best Home Inspections thoroughly inspects and reports on the following:
Roof coverings, drainage systems, flashings and skylights, chimneys and other roof penetrations.
Service entrance and panels, branch circuits, connected devices and fixtures, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, and making sure your outlets are GFCI-protected.
Fixtures and faucets, water supply systems, drain, waste and vent systems, water heater, vents, flues and chimneys, and any sump pumps or fuel storage and distribution systems.
Heating and cooling equipment, ducts, vents and flues.
Dishwasher, garbage disposal, range hood, range or oven, cooktop, microwave, trash compactor, bathroom exhaust fans, garage door operator, and other built-in appliances.
From the Home Inspection Blog
- Smart Home Technology: Is It Right For Your Home?
- New Year’s Resolutions: Home Edition
- 13 Household Tools That Every Homeowner Should Have On Hand
- 15 Home Seller Tips For a Smooth Home Inspection
- Resources for Homeowners, Buyers and Sellers in Everett, WA
- 15 DIY Projects to Work on This Winter (With Videos)
- 15 Reasons to Move to Everett, Washington